Hotel Operations and Hygiene Policies
As we welcome you back to our hotels, we are committed to providing you with a protected environment that aligns with the hygiene protocols for your safety and comfort, without compromising on our warm hospitality.
Please find bellow the Health & Safety procedures for every hotel area, which are available to our guests at the reception desk, as well as online and on info screens at various hotel sections.
Our extended open spaces, outdoor facilities and unique location at the beach provide a safe and carefree environment for our guests.
We kindly advice you to adhere the hygiene house rules and we wish you a happy stay at Apollo Hotels.
- Extensive ongoing training on Health & Safety measures
- A COVID 19 antibody test will be performed to all our staff upon the reopening of the hotel, which will be repeated regularly.
- Daily temperature measurement, upon the employees arrival at the hotel
- Provision of protective masks and gloves to all staff and training for their proper use
- Protective masks and gloves will be worn by all staff throughout the hotel
Front desk /Reception Check in
- On line pre-check in is available at the hotel’s website and strongly recommended.
- Comfortable check-in procedures with safe distances & staff with Personal Protective Equipment
- Protective screens on reception desks and a 2metre distancing policy in place.
- Check in at 15.00 and check out at 11.00, allowing time for the deep clean and disinfection of the room
- In case of a large group, there is special open air waiting area, allowing social distancing
- Personal Protective kit ( Health & safety Pack )will be available for the guests on request
- Guest luggage disinfection available upon request
- Guests will be informed about Health and safety guidelines of the hotel upon their arrival
Public & Leisure Areas
- Entertainment available in open areas only maintaining social distancing
- Rearrangement of furniture in the hotel’s public areas to guarantee minimum safety distance
- Avoidance of group activities and maintenance of social distancing
- In Shops there is maximum capacity according to available space of particular store and social distancing measures applied
- Increased cleaning and disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints and all exposed surfaces
- Hand sanitizers will be available for guests and employees throughout the hotels
- Elevators use is as per room and buttons inside and outside are sanitized every hour. Hand sanitizers available outside elevators
- A deep clean and disinfection will take place prior to a guests check-in
- All non necessary items , such as magazines, stationery, decorative items etc will be removed
- The glass water bottle in the room is disinfected and refilled daily
- Room cleaning will take place only when guests are not in the room and by using suitable disinfectants
- Personal protective equipment will be worn by every team member and will be changed for each room cleaning
- Any maintenance required in guest rooms will be done so by appointment and ONLY when the guests are not present in the room, from the specialized personnel with all safety measures.
Restaurant & bars
- Hand sanitation on entry to every restaurant
- Reduction of siting capacity at indoor & outdoor restaurants, with the recommended space between tables
- One family per table and max occupancy of 6 people per table
- Served Buffet, with sneeze protective panels will be available, for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Guests will be seated at their table and escorted to the Buffet, where they will be served by our trained staff.
- Individual package portions of condiments are available, while drinks, beverages and bread are reserved on table
- Two swifts of restaurants operation are implemented to allow ample time for the siting of guests
Breakfast: 07.00-09.00 & 09.00-11.00
Lunch: 12.30-14.00 & 14.00-15.30
Dinner: 18.00-19.30 & 19.30-21.00
- Disinfection of table & chairs after each table service
Please note that the hotel Gym is currently not in operation for the season 2020, due to the health and safety measures applied for Covid-19.
All outdoor sports facilities are available.
- Prep-booking required for the Tennis Court & 5×5 football field, max capacity applies
- Tennis equipment cleaned and sanitized after each session
Please note that the hotel Spa is currently not in operation for the season 2020, due to the health and safety measures applied for Covid-19.
Pool & Beach
- Safe distance of 2 m between sunbeds at the pools & 4 m at the beach
- Disinfection of sunbeds, pool areas and equipment
- Increased water quality controls
- Indoor spa pool not in operation
Additional Info & Advice to our guests
- Doctor will be available on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
- A trained personnel will be available in house for the daily temperature measurement the staff.
- A specially trained COVID 19 response team is established, with the participation of management members to continuously monitor the implementation of the hygiene protocols and handle any suspected COVID19 case according to Greek Government’s Hotel Hygiene Protocol procedures
- In case you are not feeling well please stay in your room & inform the reception, 24/7
- All our guests are advised to take the recommended by WHO self-protection hygiene measures