Hotel Operations and Hygiene Policies
As we welcome you back to our hotels, we are committed to providing you with a protected environment that aligns with the hygiene protocols for your safety and comfort, without compromising on our warm hospitality.
Please find bellow the Health & Safety procedures for every hotel area, which are available to our guests at the reception desk, as well as online and on info screens at various hotel sections.
Our extended open spaces, outdoor facilities and unique location at the beach provide a safe and carefree environment for our guests. We kindly advice you to adhere the hygiene house rules and we wish you a happy stay at Apollo Hotels.
- Extensive ongoing training on Health & Safety measures
- A COVID 19 rapid test test will be performed to all our staff upon the reopening of the hotel, which will be repeated weekly.
- Daily temperature measurement, upon the employees arrival at the hotel
- Provision of protective masks and gloves to all staff and training for their proper use
- Protective masks and gloves will be worn by all staff throughout the hotel
Front desk /Reception Check in
- On line pre-check in is available at the hotel’s website and strongly recommended.
- Comfortable check-in procedures with safe distances & staff with Personal Protective Equipment
- Protective screens on reception desks and a 2metre distancing policy in place.
- Check in at 15.00 and check out at 11.00, allowing time for the deep clean and disinfection of the room
- In case of a large group, there is special open air waiting area, allowing social distancing
- Personal Protective kit ( Health & safety Pack )will be available for the guests on request
- Guest luggage disinfection available upon request
- Guests will be informed about Health and safety guidelines of the hotel upon their arrival
Public & Leisure Areas
- Entertainment available maintaining social distancing
- Rearrangement of furniture in the hotel’s public areas to guarantee minimum safety distance
- Avoidance of group activities and maintenance of social distancing
- In Shops there is maximum capacity according to available space of particular store and social distancing measures applied
- Increased cleaning and disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints and all exposed surfaces
- Hand sanitizers will be available for guests and employees throughout the hotels
- Elevators use is as per room and buttons inside and outside are sanitized every hour. Hand sanitizers available outside elevators
- A deep clean and disinfection will take place prior to a guests check-in
- All non necessary items , such as magazines, stationery, decorative items etc will be removed
- The glass water bottle in the room is disinfected and refilled daily
- Room cleaning will take place only when guests are not in the room and by using suitable disinfectants
- Personal protective equipment will be worn by every team member and will be changed for each room cleaning
- Any maintenance required in guest rooms will be done so by appointment and ONLY when the guests are not present in the room, from the specialized personnel with all safety measures.
Restaurant & bars
- Hand sanitation on entry to every restaurant and at the buffet before serving
- Reduction of siting capacity at indoor & outdoor restaurants, with the recommended space between tables
- Max occupancy of 10 people per table
- Self Service Buffet will be available for guests at breakfast, lunch and dinner, with protective masks. Gloves are also available upon guests request
- Individual package portions of condiments are available, while drinks and beverages are reserved on table
- Two swifts of restaurants operation are implemented to allow ample time for the siting of guests. Upon check in guests can select the preferred time slots
Breakfast: 07.00-09.00 & 09.00-10.30
Dinner: 18.30-19.30 & 19.30-21.00
- Disinfection of table & chairs after each table service
- The hotel Gym is in operation on a reservation basis ,max capacity applies.
- Gym equipment’s disinfected after use.
All outdoor sports facilities are available.
- Prep-booking required for the Tennis Court & 5×5 football field, max capacity applies
- Tennis equipment cleaned and sanitized after each session
The hotel Spa is in operation on a reservation basis.
- The Jacuzzi, Sauna & Hamam facilities can be used individually or by the members of the same family
Pool & Beach
- Safe distance of 1,5 m between sunbeds at the pools & 3 m at the beach
- Disinfection of sunbeds, pool areas and equipment
- Increased water quality controls
Additional Info & Advice to our guests
- COVID 19 rapid tests and PCR tests can be arranged for guests on request, either on site or at a fully equipped Medical center at Rhodes town.
- Doctor will be available on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
- A trained personnel will be available in house for the daily temperature measurement the staff.
- A specially trained COVID 19 response team is established, with the participation of management members to continuously monitor the implementation of the hygiene protocols and handle any suspected COVID19 case according to Greek Government’s Hotel Hygiene Protocol procedures
- In case you are not feeling well please stay in your room & inform the reception, 24/7
- All our guests are advised to take the recommended by WHO self-protection hygiene measures